About Me

i am just a simple girl with simple name.. Joyee... Is an unbehaviour babe... Love to hang out v frens on weekends... who want to know more about me just check it out on : friendster : yyi_inn@yahoo.com.sg msn : yyi_inn@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Exam ----->> Holiday


Now is exam week... but tmr is the last paper for my final exam..

This mean my foundation course is going to finish...

My holiday life will begin...

I thiink i will miss here.. N my frens... Chloe, Tiff, Seowe....

Cant bully Chloe dy.. too bad...

i dunno i want to do wat during my long holiday...

may have a part time job to spent my times without wasting it...

or mayb just staying at my hometown doing nth.. helping my mum to do something that i can do...

improve my driving skills... 3 months no drive car dy....

plan to come back KL on xmas or new year...

depand...

i need 2 register for my degree also...

cut my hair.. dye my hair...

aiks...

No comments: